We recommend that you read our guide before you start a booking.
You'll find here instructions for vehicles that have a terminal without a keyboard or screen in the glove box.
|Start the booking to unlock your vehicle
- In the app, tap ‘Start booking’ to unlock your vehicle.
|Before starting your trip, report the state of the vehicle
- When you start the booking, in the app we ask you to check if your vehicle has new damages and cleanliness issues.
- If you find any issues, report them with pictures to avoid charges.
|Get the keys and start your trip
- Find the keys in the terminal inside the glove box.
- Use them to lock and unlock your vehicle during the booking.
|Car park exit and access
- If your vehicle is in a car park, drive to the exit and wait for it to open automatically.
- If the exit doesn’t open automatically, use the card located in the sun visor.
|Fuel is included in all your bookings within the selected mileage package. Beyond the selected mileage package, additional mileage may be charged.
- To refuel, use the fuel card found in the terminal located in the glove box.
- The fuel card works with a PIN code. Check this code by tapping on 'Refuel' in the current booking screen and follow instructions.
- Leave at least 1/4 of a tank of fuel when you drop off your vehicle to avoid charges.
|Punctuality is good karma. Don't be late!
- Make sure you return the vehicle on time to avoid charges.
- You can only extend your booking if no one else has booked your vehicle later on.
|Ending your trip
- Return the vehicle to the parking space where you picked it up.
- In the app, tap ‘Finish booking’ and follow the instructions to lock the vehicle.
Need more help?
See more articles on how to make the most of Ubeeqo. Enjoy your ride!